Sunday, December 20, 2009

One Piece 569 Spoilers and Discussion

Naruto 477 (17-Pages) and Bleach 387 (23-Pages) are up!!

One Piece 569: Monster
CLICK Images to Enlarge















_____________________________________________________________

One Piece 569 RAW
CLICK Images to Enlarge







Full SUMMARY:


Page 2
Luffy: Agh..!!
Luffy: They intend to execute Ace again!
Iva: Strawhat boy!! Bear in your mind, if you down again you will die as well
Iva: That tension hormon just scam your body, your wounds have not recovered yet
Luffy: *pant *pant...
Luffy: It doesn't matter, I will not down again
Iva: Get out of my vay...!! Gyaa...!! Luffy!

Page 3
Luffy: Coby!!
Luffy: *pant..*pant..
Coby: ( If I did not fight, I would have never changed. This is war! I have to fight with murderous intent..!!)
Luffy: Gomu gomu no...
Coby: Soru!
Coby: !!?
Luffy Bul..
Luffy: ..let..!!

Page 4-5
PX: Monkey D. Luffy pirates
Luffy: wha..!!
Luffy: Damn it..they are definitely bother..!
Iva: The fake one Kuma
PX: !!
Luffy: !?
Luffy: Ah
PX: Shicibukai Boa Hancock...
Luffy: Hi.. watch out..!
PX: The attack was stopped...!!
PX: Ally
Luffy: Fine...you will not hurt your ally!
Luffy: Thanks, Hancock..!!
Hancock: He called me Hancock again
Iva: He is a pirates queen, right? how can you know her?
Iva: ?
PX: Boa Hancock, go aside..!!
Hancock: How dare you are...I don't want my name mentioned by you!
Pirates: Pops..!!!

Page 6
Marco: Ugh..
Kizaru: Ooh... you're so reckless eh?
Kizaru: But you keep this handcuff...Marco The Phoenix..
Marco: !!?
Marco: SeaStone..!!
Marco: Uwaa..!!
Pirates: Commander...!!

Page 7
Pirates: They take Jozu out too..!!
Aokiji: Destroy..!! the crew of Whitebeard Pirates..
White beard: ...
Pirates: The commander of division have been defeated one by one..!!!


Page 8-9
Sengoku : Everyone go !!! Cut whitebeard's head off !!!
Pirates: Old Man !!!
Whitebeard: Don't come over here..

Pirates: !?
Pirates: Old Man !!!
Ace: ...

Whitebeard: ...
Whitebeard: You guys...
Whitebeard: ...think you can kill me like this ?
Whitebeard: I have no need your help!
Whitebeard: *pant...*pant...

Page 10-11

Whitebeard: I am Whitebeard !!!
Marines: !!!
Marines: Mons..Monster !!!

Whitebeard: I know...
Whitebeard: ...My death means something is going to happen
Whitebeard: I'm pretty sure about this..!!

Page12-13
Whitebeard: I won't die ! before..
Whitebeard: ..I see the future of my kids...
Whitebeard: Is it right ? Ace...

Ace: ...!
Marines : Since when those pirates stood behind Whitebeard !

Pirates: Let's guard the old man's name !
Whitebeard: .....

Whitebeard: *pant...*pant...it's enough, you will not understand !!!
Jimbei: We regard our pops...!!
Whitebeard: You foolish...you are over care...
Marine: !?

Sengoku : If you wanna see those guys future, I can show you now ! Whitebeard !

Sengoku: EXECUTE !

Pirates : ACE !!!!!!

Whitebeard: I'ts pointless..so, you think I can't stop that...
Whitebeard: Ugh..

Sengoku: Watch this..Whitebeard !!!
Whitebeard: Ugh...(D4mn it..!!)

Page 14-15
Luffy: STOOOPP !!!!
Ace: !!?
Sengoku: ......!!!

Ace:...

Pirates: It's color of Haōshoku (Wield) !!!

Aokiji : Eh..really...!!!?

Iva : What the heck !!! you...
Luffy: I'll help you soon...!!

Whitebeard: (That kid..!! )

End
_________________________________________________________
There isn't much for me to say at the moment, but I will do my best to add more later. I just have one question for now though. Do you think that the Rookies are going to show, and are they going to show soon, or are they going to leave?