Sunday, November 22, 2009

No New Ideas

Sorry guys but I don't have any ideas for a good prediction, mostly because my prediction is staying the same, I think that Dragon is going to interfere, or at least someone. The only thing I can predict that would be different is what will happen to the pirates once they fall into the water. Well personally I think that Jimbei is going to call Whale Sharks again, and have them catch who ever fell in the water, and have th Whale Sharks drop the people off on the other side of the base where they will attack the marines from behind, mostly unimpeded. However I encurage others to write, or Fanfiction write their prediction, as it is more than welcome, plus it will give good basis for discussion. So if you have time on your hands and an idea, please Predict.